Monday, August 25, 2014

Fan Fav: Ruffle Neck Tunic Dress

With Starbucks announcing its Pumpkin Spice Latte is now available, that can only mean one thing: fall is coming! Summer is dwindling down, and my most favorite season will shortly be in full swing. I'm so excited, I actually thought about decorating a bit today, but that will have to wait until the hubby gets home so I don't overstrain myself with this growing baby bump. In the meantime, I have some adorable pictures from the cutest little papoose wearing her Ruffle Neck Tunic Dress and enjoying the last few days of summer in style! Thank you, Sonia, for sharing!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your baby bump :) and please don't do too much to strained yourself. Your models always so adorable! beautiful dresses for a beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete