Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Life Like Honey Interview

It has been an amazingly busy time for me in the studio, and I am excited about where the business is heading. The Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection has been launched, and I have had so many positive comments on it that it leaves me giddy. I am anxiously awaiting a response to the application I have in to be a part of a local juried art show so hopefully that will turn out well. Exciting things are happening, now if only it could get just a little bit warmer!

http://www.lifelikehoney.ca/


In the meantime, Teaka Ritz from Life Like Honey blog and Teaka Marie clothing was wonderful enough to give a fabulous interview on yours truly and Papoose Clothing. You may remember her from the first Feature Friday post back in October, and she was generous enough to show me some love on her own beautiful blog. Check out the interview where I spill the beans on my backstory and how I came to open Papoose Clothing!

1 comment:

  1. ok, you are so pretty. talk about peaches and cream skin! Lovely interview. good luck this spring when you go full time. If you need any branding work done I love helping people brand their business for success. Keep sewing Ashley!

    ReplyDelete