Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Certificates

With the holidays in full swing, I am turning to handmade artists this year for most of my Christmas purchases. I have most of my gift ideas covered, but there are still some people who are just so difficult to buy for! I don't know what it is, but I somehow get this blank feeling for some, even though I know them and know what they like. Enter, gift certificates!

http://www.papooseclothing.com/store/c7/Gift_Certificates.html
 
I particularly love gift certificates, I don't know why they sometimes have such a bad reputation. I love receiving them because it then allows me to choose exactly what I want! I wanted to promote that precise feeling of personal satisfaction so gift certificates are now available on the website in $40, $60, $80, and $100 increments, convenient choices for anyone's price points!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll be closing for custom Christmas orders on Monday and adding gift certificates is a great idea for late gift-buyers!
    PS...thanks again for your purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas. I have yet to try one in my shop. Like Edi mentioned, that would be a good idea for late holiday shoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely is a great idea! There are at least two people in my circle of friends who will receive one this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea... thank you for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete