Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Midnight Moon

I would love to introduce you all to Papoose Clothing's Autumn Winter 2013 Collection, Midnight Moon! I have only taken studio pictures of everything, but I hope to have my little model in them very soon. I like the simplicity of the pictures though, it sets the mood I want. This collection is more muted than last season's vibrancy, and I think I've been able to pare down the options to what I really genuinely love! I hope you enjoy it too!

 
I kept a lot of the ruffles because, come on, it's a little girl's clothing line! I don't think those will ever go away. I also kept a few of the old designs while I added new ones. I think this collection flows together so well, I'm so excited to finally launch it!
 
 
I initially had a mustard color as the backbone to the collection, but when I went to the store, I fell in love with the cats and dog print. I had to have it. It has a yellow in it, but nothing so tinted like a mustard. Still, I was inspired, and I love the way all the fabrics come together and sing! I should say "meow" instead because I have two cat prints in the collection I couldn't pass on. They were calling to me!
 
 
There are a lot of black and white options, so you can mix and match a lot of clothing options with this collection! I paired a lot of the tops to different bottoms and switched them out for different looks. One of my favorite design combinations is the Long Sleeve Polka Dot Drawstring Blouse and the Brown Vine High Low Ruffle Skirt with Matching Suspenders. It has such a vintage-inspired flare to it with a modern appeal!
 
 
This collection seemed to go a lot more smoothly than last time, so I hope it speaks of good things to come! Now that I've been in Autumn/ Winter mood, I keep wanting pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING and warm fires to cuddle up next to with a cup of tea and a good book. Until then, I'll have to settle for staying indoors until the temperature dips below 95 degrees and count down the days until the new Sherlock, Hunger Games, and Doctor Who come out!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment