Friday, August 30, 2013

Back-To-School Basics

With school back in session and fall pictures coming up, I wanted to list some of my favorite items that would be a perfect beginning to any school outfit. I chose these specifically for their coordinating factor, comfortability, and all around sweet design. I think these can be worn throughout the upcoming fall and winter seasons when paired correctly! I think these are ideal for visits to the pumpkin patch, running through piles of leaves, and family pictures full of those gorgeous fall colors!

I am in love with this darling blouse, it has all the elements of a perfect top: ruffles, big bow, and polka dots!
 
Polka dots on top of polka dots! I love the waistband that has elastic in the back for growing tummies and the large square pockets for collecting treasures!
 
 

Your basic white button up blouse improved with a vintage inspired design boasting a ruffled collar and puff sleeves!
 

One of our more popular designs, this adorable top can be paired with a cardigan for a wonderfully sweet fall look!
 
I love the look of denim on this super soft cotton fabric, so it can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion!

This skirt is full of the beautiful colors of fall, and you can even have your little one's initial embroidered on the pumpkin for that added personalization!
 
One of my favorite literary characters of all time is Anne Shirley from L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables series. She has the best personality, and since I had "crow hair" like Diana, I used to imagine I was her so I could be Anne's best friend. There is a part where Anne says, “I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers,” and I couldn't agree more! Happy fall, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment