Monday, April 29, 2013

Beauty and the Beast Princess Inspired Yellow Tiered Ball Gown Dress

Beauty and the Beast is by far my all-time favorite fairytale story! Not only is the princess such a wonderful heroine, but the idea of making my favorite princess' ball gown was too emotional to pass up. With that said, I was super excited about designing a Beauty and the Beast Princess Inspired Ball Gown.




I went through a number of designs, I seemed to not enjoy them nearly as much as I'd imagined. Finally I decided on this one, and even when it was finished, I was a little disappointed. Once Harper tried it on, I fell in love with it. It looks so much cuter in person and on a little princess! I love the tiers and the pom pom trim that bounces whenever she walks.

Mommy showing where we were going on the map!


 Measuring up against the growth chart!

 Photo session time! Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment