Friday, January 25, 2013

Building the website...

I officially started building Papoose Clothing's website yesterday around noon. That is, after two days of thinking I had already started, but as it turns out, I was completely lost! So, I was truly on the right path yesterday around noon, and I didn't stop until past 10:00 pm. Talk about a crick in your neck, I don't know how people can sit at a computer all day, it's painful!

I'm super excited about developing the website though that I just plough through the pain. It's thrilling to see things come together, and having a website for Papoose has been a major goal of mine since starting the line two years ago. I can officially mark it off my list!

For now, you can still contact and connect with me through Etsy and Facebook until the website is up and running.




Quite possibly the cutest little model ever! Thanks Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment